英国诗人西格里夫·萨松代表作《于我,过去,现在以及未来 》

翻译:余光中

In me, past, present, future meet,于我,过去、现在和未来

To hold long chiding conference. 商讨聚会 各执一词 纷扰不息。

My lusts usurp the present tense 林林总总的 欲望,掠取着我的现在

And strangle Reason in his seat. 把“理性”扼杀于它的宝座

My loves leap through the future's fence 我的爱越过未来的藩篱

To dance with dream-enfranchised feet.

跳出梦想的舞步。

In me the cave-man clasps the seer, 于我,穴居人攫取了先知,

And garlanded Apollo goes 佩戴花环的阿波罗神

Chanting to Abraham's deaf ear. 向亚伯拉罕的聋耳唱叹歌吟。

In me the tiger sniffs the rose. 心有猛虎,细嗅蔷薇。

Look in my heart, kind friends, and tremble, 审视我的内心吧,亲爱的朋友,你应颤栗,

Since there your elements assemble. 因为那才是你本来的面目。


评论
热度 ( 10 )

© 不要熬夜 | Powered by LOFTER