森一时·木樨

爱自己是终身浪漫的开始
大龄儿童

我是如何爱你(伊丽莎白 · 巴雷特 · 勃朗宁)

我是怎样地爱你 (勃朗宁夫人(英))


我是怎样地爱你?让我逐一细算。
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
我爱你尽我的心灵所能及到的
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
深邃、宽广、和高度--正象我探求
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
玄冥中上帝的存在和深厚的神恩。
For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.
我爱你的程度,就象日光和烛焰下
I love thee to the level of everyday's
那每天不用说得的需要。我不加思虑地
Most quiet , by sun and candle-light
爱你,就象男子们为正义而斗争;
I love thee freely, as men strive for Right;
我纯洁地爱你,象他们在赞美前低头。
I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.
我爱你以我童年的信仰;我爱你
I love thee with the passion put to use
以满怀热情,就象往日满腔的辛酸;
In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith
我爱你,抵得上那似乎随着消失的圣者
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
而消逝的爱慕。我爱你以我终生的
With my lost saints, -- I love thee with the breath,
呼吸,微笑和泪珠--假使是上帝的
Smiles, tears,and all my life -- and, if God choose;
意旨,那么,我死了我还要更加爱你!
I shall but love thee better after death


评论(3)

热度(7)